Lindenbaum bed and breakfast in Magrath Alberta is the perfect choice if you are looking for a relaxed quiet setting. Our home has been chosen for those who have an appreciation for detail. Subtle but important differences abound throughout.
Lindenbaum is well away from the hustle and bustle, highways and railway tracks, with a concentration on the quality of your visit.
Magrath is in the heart of the Southern Alberta tourist district and is within one hour of all the major attraction:
· Head Smashed-in Buffalo Jump
· Waterton Lakes National Park
· Frank Slide
· Remmington Carriage Museum
· Alberta Birds of Prey Centre
· Writing on Stone Park
· Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
· Southern Alberta Art Gallery
· Fort Whoop-Up National Historic Site
· Police Outpost Park
Join us soon for a refreshing and relaxing over night experience.
Thank you for visiting our site. Feel free to browse and to contact us if you have any questions or wish to make a reservation.